Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our own Little Mermaid!

McKell loves to watch Little Mermaid and she sings Ariel's Song all the time. I thought I would put this clip of her on to show how smart she is getting.
If you payed close attention you saw that McKell found her own dingle hopper and decided that she would comb her hair with it and then she decided to take the egg and run it through her hair. She finished her performance by eating the egg.

2 comments:

Natalie Marie said...

Oh My! She is adorable. I laughed the whole time. I wonder how yummy her egg tasted after that?!? :)

Alisha LeBaron said...

What a cute kid! I love that she was combing her hair with her fork! That is so funny! By the way I am so glad that you have blog! Now I can spy on your life whenever I want!