So it is now official I have been off work for one whole week now. My blood pressure went down initially but now it holding steady in the mid range. I finished my last blanket I had to crochet last night and I also finished reading the newest installment in the twilight saga. The book was fantastic!! I would recommend it to anyone who has read the other books otherwise it would be kind of confusing. It took me about 36 hours to read it. I unfortunately am now out of books and projects to do. No worries Aunt Jackie (BJ's aunt) has offered to give me a box full of books to read.
BJ's last day of school was today and he is excited that school is finally out for summer. Too bad that his first contract day for the high school is on Tuesday. He is excited to be going back to school. He has alot of new responsibilities this year. He is the sophomore advisor, he is doing a class that is focused on service and we will be having a new baby in the next 8 weeks.
3 comments:
I hope that your blood pressure stays down. I still need to read the new twilight book, but I have only heard good things about it. Well I hope all is going good! Take care of yourself.
I really miss you! How did you like Breaking Dawn??? We should have a chat about the book. Oh and ps I am going to bring you a lot of books to read too!!
I cannot believe you are that close to having her already!! Man time flies! We need to get together again. You had better call us when you have her. We want to come bring you dinner and help with whatever else you need help with. Sorry you had to go on bed rest... again :).... Maybe I'll come down and visit ya one of these days. Talk to ya later.
Post a Comment