On Tuesday after my dr's appt when the plan was made for how my pregnancy was going to finish I made it a point to try and get all of my little projects done. McKell and I got her new dresser stained so that we could move her old one into the new babies room. I put away all the baby clothes in the dresser and hung the letters and pictures in the new room. We went to the store and bought diapers, pacifer's and other essentials (nursing pads etc..). I know that might be TMI for some of you but it's the truth those of you who have nursed know what I am talking about. 

The plan for the next week began last night. I had to go an have a non stress test at L & D where you sit there for an hour while monitoring you and the baby. It went well which means I get to do it again on Tuesday if that one goes well then I will be delivered on Thursday at 38 wks. If it doesn't go well then he will deliver me on Tuesday.
This is my sweet daughter who decided to see if she could fit in the lazy susan in my kitchen. As you can see she did a pretty good job. It started to make her nervous because she couldn't figure how to get out. She is always finding something to get into.
4 comments:
Good Luck and we cant wait too see pics when she arrives1:)
Yay for the baby!! I am excited for her to come! Good luck with your stress test on Tuesday!
Hi BJ and Neisha! Hope all goes well with the baby! You have such a cute little family!
Let me know how things go! Let us know what we can do to help! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment