Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house. No, that doesn't mean I cooked the turkey I am not that crazy. BJ's dad made the stuffing (which for those of you who don't know goes inside the turkey) and the dressing. My dad cooked the turkey's. I made pies for the first time ever. Pumpkin, Banana and Coconut they were very delicious if I do say so myself. I only had one problem with the crust and threw away one because I had forgotten the salt. We had about 16 people come and we all fit in my front room. It was alot of fun and thanks to everyone who helped.

3 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

mmmmm. looks like you did a great job!

Britney Walker said...

he he he. We have a fake tree. The rest of Rhett's family cut down trees. We just went with them. I didn't want a real tree this year with all of its needles for Ava to get poked by.

Brittany said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I love home made pies, they looked pretty good to me.