Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Update..


Kenni is still giving us a run for our money. This would be her face of "I am not taking that bottle". She was taking a bottle really well and then this past week she decided that she didn't like it and wasn't going to take it. We are trying to cure her of that since we are leaving tomorrow for a trip to Denver. I will let you know how it goes.


Just a quick update. McKell has been playing alot of Candy Land. She and Kenni were given this by Annika for Christmas and she loves it! She generally wins. I will write more next week when we get home.

4 comments:

Natalie Marie said...

Such cute girls! Have fun on your trip to Denver and be sure to take lots of pictures and blog about it when you get back!

Britney said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Brittany said...

My oldest likes candyland too, he generally wins too..but he cheats. Oh well its fun anyway.

Kama said...

Cute pictures of the girls. It must be the Roberts genes that makes our kids so strongwiiled. I hope you had fun in Denver.