
Justin's little boys came down with their Grandma and Uncle from Montana and we all decided to spend time with them and go swimming in the pool at their motel

We all had so much fun even though the pool was cold. The hot tub was luke warm and then it went steaming hot. Justin's boys got to stay at Grandma McGlone's so we had pizza before swimming and the little kids got to play outside together.

I have a feeling Shantel (BJ's sister) might not like this picture but is the only one I got of Ethan and I didn't want to leave him out of my post.
The swings at the Park


Kennidee has very swollen gums and has been so upset. I have been taking her to the park because she likes to swing and she will stop crying. Love her but sometimes she is just a little difficult and I do anything to keep my sanity. Sometimes being "the Mom" is the hardest job on the face of the earth and other times it is the best and most rewarding job. I am glad that I have been blogging and can look back at the good days and the bad. It make it all worth it.


Kennidee has very swollen gums and has been so upset. I have been taking her to the park because she likes to swing and she will stop crying. Love her but sometimes she is just a little difficult and I do anything to keep my sanity. Sometimes being "the Mom" is the hardest job on the face of the earth and other times it is the best and most rewarding job. I am glad that I have been blogging and can look back at the good days and the bad. It make it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment