Ok so I am a little overdue on Kennidee's Bday. On her actual Bday I bought her a donut that we put a candle in. I had put her to bed and BJ went and got her up since he felt bad he hadn't seen her all day. We sang her Happy Birthday and she devoured her donut. We had her Bday party on Sunday and we had lots of family and friends attend. I made her a duck cake. She loved it. She put her whole face into it several times. It was so cute. McKell had a hard time letting Kenni open her presents she thought she should be able to open them. Kennidee got what she needed which was clothes for winter. That is what we get for having babies born in two different seasons. McKell's clothes have worked for a long time but not any more.Sunday, October 4, 2009
Kennidee's Birthday Party
Ok so I am a little overdue on Kennidee's Bday. On her actual Bday I bought her a donut that we put a candle in. I had put her to bed and BJ went and got her up since he felt bad he hadn't seen her all day. We sang her Happy Birthday and she devoured her donut. We had her Bday party on Sunday and we had lots of family and friends attend. I made her a duck cake. She loved it. She put her whole face into it several times. It was so cute. McKell had a hard time letting Kenni open her presents she thought she should be able to open them. Kennidee got what she needed which was clothes for winter. That is what we get for having babies born in two different seasons. McKell's clothes have worked for a long time but not any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment