So I feel like I have been ran through the ringer this month. My girls that I love to death have just been trouble makers. I know it is because I am always saying how well they play together and it is coming to bite me in the butt. This month McKell has opened the nail polish all 7 of them and her and Kennidee painted my hope chest, bed and floor. McKell told me that Kennidee opened it. Uh Huh the 1 year old is a genius in McKell's eyes. They took me bridal bouquet that has survived for almost 8 years and crushed more than half of the rose all over my front room. They also took the loaf of pumpkin chocolate bread that BJ and I won in a raffle and smashed it all aver the couch and the carpet. That is just to name a few of our messes. I don't write these down because I don't love my children but sometimes I think people think that stay at home moms are so lucky because they get to loaf around the house all day. Don't get me wrong I don't wake up at the crack of dawn but when your kids are up you have no choice but to be up and alert. I love staying home but it is the hardest most rewarding job I have ever done. Sometimes I consider going back to work because it would be so much easier. Someone else would be dealing with the messes. But, I would hate to only wake them up and send them off to the babysitter. Bring them home feed them and put them to bed. I love being with my kids!! Just in case anyone who is reading this doubts this. Every once in a while I just feel like I need a break. Men feel like they need time to unwind when they get home from work but I don't feel like women get that time. Because when dad gets home it's time for dinner etc.... Okay I am done complaining I just felt like I needed to put my feelings down and be done with them.Sunday, March 28, 2010
I love my girls but sometimes......
So I feel like I have been ran through the ringer this month. My girls that I love to death have just been trouble makers. I know it is because I am always saying how well they play together and it is coming to bite me in the butt. This month McKell has opened the nail polish all 7 of them and her and Kennidee painted my hope chest, bed and floor. McKell told me that Kennidee opened it. Uh Huh the 1 year old is a genius in McKell's eyes. They took me bridal bouquet that has survived for almost 8 years and crushed more than half of the rose all over my front room. They also took the loaf of pumpkin chocolate bread that BJ and I won in a raffle and smashed it all aver the couch and the carpet. That is just to name a few of our messes. I don't write these down because I don't love my children but sometimes I think people think that stay at home moms are so lucky because they get to loaf around the house all day. Don't get me wrong I don't wake up at the crack of dawn but when your kids are up you have no choice but to be up and alert. I love staying home but it is the hardest most rewarding job I have ever done. Sometimes I consider going back to work because it would be so much easier. Someone else would be dealing with the messes. But, I would hate to only wake them up and send them off to the babysitter. Bring them home feed them and put them to bed. I love being with my kids!! Just in case anyone who is reading this doubts this. Every once in a while I just feel like I need a break. Men feel like they need time to unwind when they get home from work but I don't feel like women get that time. Because when dad gets home it's time for dinner etc.... Okay I am done complaining I just felt like I needed to put my feelings down and be done with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen....I totally understand. Taking a night off once in awhile has been a great help with my stay at home mom stress. Chad has been awesome about taking them so I can get a break.
Being at home all day is hard! I do appreciate my break two days a week to go to work, but miss them and feel guilty for having to work. You are a great mom and they are adorable. I can't imagine them getting into the trouble you are talking about. :)
You are so so right. I am really scared to have 2 girls, 1 is hard enough I am sure that the 2 of them together is going to be crazy at times.
Post a Comment