Monday, September 13, 2010

1st day of preschool

McKell went back to preschool on Sept 10.  She was so excited to go back and see Miss Lacy.  She wore her new skirt that she picked out.
Title of this picture " Mom the sun is too bright!"
McKell found her name.  She can write her first name great and this year she is going to work on writing her last name.
I being the brilliant parent never fully read the packet of info that I got on back to school night.  If I would have read it I would have known that school went until noon and not 11:30 this year.  Noon is great that gives me so much more time to myself 3x a week. Of course I still have Kenni but that's easy.
I have been watching my 2 nieces and nephew this summer and Steve started preschool with McKell on Wednesday too.  He was so excited he has never been to preschool before.

No comments: