Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dentist


I took the girls to the dentist for the first time.  I took them by myself did I mention I took them by myself.  BJ scheduled all three of us for the same day.  I will never take them when I have to have my teeth cleaned again.  I was laying with my mouth open and my arm was stretched as for as I could to try and keep Kennidee in the room. 

Both of my girls did extremely well.  I thought Kennidee would freak out but she watched McKell go first and then she said is it my turn now.  I said yep and she jumped up on the chair and had her teeth cleaned.  I was shocked.  She wouldn't let the actual dentist get anywhere close to her she screamed and jumped off the chair pretty fast.  They did so good for it being their first time.

No comments: