Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preschool concert

McKell and her cousin Steve have been able to go to school together this past fall.  They had their preschool concert a few days after I got home from the hospital.  Miss Lacy is their preschool teacher and we love her. 
McKell danced in the back for the entire concert.  The parent next to me asked me if she was my daughter and I said "yes" and she said "She is hilarious, does she always dance?".  She was way funny to watch because she was having her own dance concert within her music concert. 
McKell is getting so old she keeps asking me when she gets to go to Kindergarten.  It will be here before we know it.  She loves going to school and learning.  I think she will be sad when she figures out Miss Lacy won't be her teacher anymore.

No comments: