Pleasant Grove Strawberry days is the best. Our family starts with Huck Finn Days at the park.
They flood the park and put fish in it so that people can fish. Then they pull out all of the fishermen and let the kids go in with buckets, nets, bags and hands to try and catch the fish. After the intial shock of the how cold the water is they have lots of fun.
They also have princesses their painting faces which of course I made sure they got to do.
They also have slides and cake walks. The kids had lots of fun. Here they are modeling their painted faces.
Rodeo! Need I say more I love the PG rodeo. The strawberries and cream are divine. The rodeo hamburger isn't bad either.
I will have to admit I was a little nervous during the rodeo because we were sitting on the back row with this huge gabs between the wood. My girls kept wanting to look at all the people getting food. BJ thought I was silly because of my fear. Oh well everyone came home safetly.
Saturday Morning brings the parade. The kids always have so much fun chasing after the candy. There were alot of kids there so they didn't get very much but that was ok with me.
Well until next festivities....







No comments:
Post a Comment