Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a girl!!!


What a cute GIRL!!! Emphasis on the girl because in this outfit she was called a boy several times. I don't know many boys who wear headbands. I agree that she is wearing blue but it has Flowers on it and a bear holding flowers. BJ told me that it's because she is wearing blue. Does that mean that I can't ever dress my girls in blue. The color blue really brings out the color in the girls eyes.


Kennidee is doing awesome as you can tell she really like her jumper and she loves to play on the ground as long as she has lots of toys to play with. Oh and if her sister doesn't take her toys because as McKell's says "There Kell's mom". She does always give her another toy to replace what she took but it is usually something Kenni doesn't care to play with like a coloring book.

3 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

I think she looks cute in blue! Sometimes people just don't think about what they are saying. She is such a cute girl!

Brittany said...

Some people are just clueless. I've had my boys called girls before when i thought it was pretty obvious they were boys...oh well.

The Bott Family said...

Some people just dont get it. Bow's, flowers, ribbons....all girl. Frogs, sports, dogs...most likely boy! Maybe you just need to print GIRL on her forehead. Then, I am sure you will get, "what a cute little boy"