Monday, April 27, 2009

Arizona

On Tuesday we were sitting around and BJ said "Lets go see your Mom". I looked at him and said are you serious he said yes. So for spring break we went to Arizona. We stayed in St. George that night and ate with Curtis and Marissa. Thanks for the great food and the room. Our suite was amazing. We had a ton of fun we drove BJ around Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa and Prescott. My mom and Doug were great host feeding us good food and taking us 4 wheeling. We had so much fun. Oh wait that is except for BJ. I have never heard him whine so much on a 4 wheeler. We started out with McKell in the front and me driving. BJ was holding Kennidee behind me. He was moaning and groaning and telling me that his hip were going to break and does it always hurt this much. We had only been on the bike for maybe a mile. I was laughing so hard. BJ kept telling me "You have to stop my back is going to break. I would start laughing harder and tell him to buck up. I even held Kennidee and McKell in the front and he was by himself on the back still whining. I don't think he will ever ride like that again. I had mercy on him and rode on the back with McKell and he rode in the front with Kennidee. Thanks again Mom and Doug we had a good time.

No comments: