I have found my camera dock and have added lots of pics and info on Easter and Spring Break. On our way home from Arizona we picked up Beau, Asa and Sam. They had spent Spring Break with their mom in Arizona. This was BJ's first time to Arizona so we detoured over to the Grand Canyon. I didn't know but Beau, Sam and Asa hadn't see it either. We had a blast we spent way longer than we intended to, but it was worth it. Beau and Asa were a little timid at first to get close to the edge but they did it. We got some way cool pictures. That night we stayed at Curtis's hotel again and the kids kept telling me how nice the room was. We went swimming that night from 9:50-11:00 and then had pizza delivered. Talk about fun! The next morning we went swimming again. Here are some more pictures that I thought needed to be seen bigger than the slide show.....
Monday, April 27, 2009
Longest Update Ever! (for me at least)
I have found my camera dock and have added lots of pics and info on Easter and Spring Break. On our way home from Arizona we picked up Beau, Asa and Sam. They had spent Spring Break with their mom in Arizona. This was BJ's first time to Arizona so we detoured over to the Grand Canyon. I didn't know but Beau, Sam and Asa hadn't see it either. We had a blast we spent way longer than we intended to, but it was worth it. Beau and Asa were a little timid at first to get close to the edge but they did it. We got some way cool pictures. That night we stayed at Curtis's hotel again and the kids kept telling me how nice the room was. We went swimming that night from 9:50-11:00 and then had pizza delivered. Talk about fun! The next morning we went swimming again. Here are some more pictures that I thought needed to be seen bigger than the slide show.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had fun on your trip and durng Easter.
Looks like you've been having a great time! I can't believe the picture with BJ holding Kennidee over the Grand Canyon. You have a cute family!
Post a Comment