Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4th of July


We started our 4th of July weekend by going to the riverton parade with BJ's family. McKell came home with a huge sack of taffy. BJ ate most of it I'm sure because taffy is his favorite.
We also had a BBQ at our house and had over Grandma & Grandpa McGlone, Shantel & family, Jim & family and Kinsey and Juan. There it is said now I won't forget who was here. I do have to say the funniest part of the night was the next day when I found out Jim had been mobile face booking while at my house. I guess we weren't exciting enough.McKell was a little afraid of the sparklers as you can tell by her face. She had the skill mastered by the end of the night. We watched Thanksgiving points fireworks from our front yard while being feasted on by the mosquitos. I think I got something like 15 mosquito bites.
A future cowgirl? Maybe so McKell is constantly talking about Aunt Teresa and the horses.
She got to ride the horses over the 4th up on the skyline. She didn't want to ride the 4 wheelers only Aunt Teresa's horses.







No comments: