Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Years Eve


So I know I am way behind in posting but we (meaning I) have been busy.  We were able to celebrate New Years Eve with Sandy and Blake (Dusty's Mom & Dad who is BJ's cousin).  It was one of my best New Years ever.  We had great food steaks & potatoes one of my favorites.   Of course BJ got to eat crab with everyone else but I not enjoying seafood did not partake in the crab festivities.

Kennidee had so much fun with all of the kids and because there were other kids present we alll decided to celebrate New Year's a little early.   Sandy had hats,streamers, kazoo's and confetti for the little kids.

McKell and Kennidee had so much fun.  Kennidee true to form found candy and would beg for it from anyone who was close to it.

Sandy also handed out pots for the little kids to bang on.  We were at home by 11pm and in bed before midnight it was great because all of the little kids didn't know we had moved up New Years.

1 comment: