So my mother in law gave aprons to all the girls in 2008 for Christmas and this wonderful specimen of a man became quite attached to mine. I took it upon myself to make him one. Thanks to Alisha for showing me where the discount material is in Joann's I made this apron for a $1.00. I was pleasantly suprised at how well I did. I also started writing my family newsletter for my mom, dad and siblings. I thought that the first one turned out fairly well. I have also been doing alot of bargain shopping and trying out new recipes. My favorite recipe has been the new Mexican Rice recipe thanks to Brian via Recipe Zaar. I love Recipe Zaar. Next month I will try and be more up to speed on my blogging duties as BJ would say "Neish when are you going to blog". My response Soon!Thursday, January 28, 2010
Projects for January
So my mother in law gave aprons to all the girls in 2008 for Christmas and this wonderful specimen of a man became quite attached to mine. I took it upon myself to make him one. Thanks to Alisha for showing me where the discount material is in Joann's I made this apron for a $1.00. I was pleasantly suprised at how well I did. I also started writing my family newsletter for my mom, dad and siblings. I thought that the first one turned out fairly well. I have also been doing alot of bargain shopping and trying out new recipes. My favorite recipe has been the new Mexican Rice recipe thanks to Brian via Recipe Zaar. I love Recipe Zaar. Next month I will try and be more up to speed on my blogging duties as BJ would say "Neish when are you going to blog". My response Soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! The apron turned out so well! Great work Neish!
Post a Comment